Hey Reds Fan!
As the official energy supplier (and also big fans) of the Cincinnati Reds, Duke Energy Retail is pleased to offer loyal Reds fans a special discounted energy rate, PLUS 4 FREE tickets to a Reds game, through our Reds Fan Energy Plan. You can sign up faster than Drew Stubbs can steal second and start saving on your energy bill every month. The power to choose and to save is yours.
To sign up, select your local utility:
After you sign up:
- We'll confirm your eligibility for this offer (Only Ohio residents who sign up for our electric plan)
- We'll send you a redemption code in early March 2014
- You redeem your tickets for select home games during the 2014 season.*
It's as easy as that! 4 free tickets + savings on your energy bill = a winning combination!
Here's something you should know...
When you sign up for the loyal Reds fan offer, you'll continue to receive your energy, service and bill from your existing local utility company—but by choosing Duke Energy Retail as your energy supplier – you'll receive our special discounted supplier rates.
Here's how it works:
- Before your local utility delivers energy to your home or business, they buy it from other energy suppliers and charge you for both the supply and delivery of your energy.
- You can choose an alternative energy supplier with a lower rate and save money on your bill.
- Your local utility still delivers your energy, provides all service and repairs in your area and sends you one energy bill—only your bill will include a separate line for your new, discounted loyal Reds fan offer "supplier" rate.
* Subject to availability. Offer valid to Ohio residents pending successful enrollment in the Red's fan discount energy plan. Ticket redemption code will be sent beginning in early March 2013, and after March, a few days after successful enrollment from Duke Energy Retail. Four "view level" tickets are valid on selected dates throughout the 2014 season.